How you can help:
- Take a look at the volunteer vacancies on our volunteering page, which contains details on all the volunteering opportunities we currently have available and need support with.
- From time to time, our volunteer vacancies page may include volunteering opportunities that can be carried out by a team, and will appear as and when we require groups to support us on site, so please do check back!
- If you think your team could volunteer a particular skill or set of skills to the Home that would benefit an area of our strategy, we would love to hear from you. Maybe your team could skill-share with our teams, or perhaps they can deliver a workshop, or work on a plan with us. If you have some ideas, we’d love to hear them!
- Hold a workplace fundraiser together to support us to be able to run a loving Home
- Coming together to nominate us for your next charity partnership – Rosy would be delighted to talk to you about what we can offer!
- Setting up a donation station for donations of pet food in your office, to help keep pets in loving homes
- Getting a team together to take part in one of our events or challenges
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home.
Due to the volume of team volunteering requests we receive, we apologise if we are unable to respond immediately.