We’ll always do our best to fulfil your needs and meet your expectations. Please take time to read the terms and conditions of booking our courses.
1. Please be aware if you are booking a first aid course that it will be an active, practical session. It usually requires participants to be able to kneel, twist, bend over simulated casualties, sit on the floor, perform simulated CPR etc. If you are concerned by any of this, feel that you or anyone that you may be booking on behalf of may not be able to perform some or any of these tasks or have any questions, please contact us before booking the course.
2. Please inform us of any medical conditions or special requirements that you feel may be relevant. This allows us to make reasonable adjustments where necessary.
3. Full payment is required at the time of booking to allow us to secure your course/place.
4. You will be notified by Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home once your booking and payment has been received.
5. In the unlikely event that Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home needs to cancel a course, the course can be rescheduled or the course fee can be refunded. No compensation will be offered.
6. Course participants are responsible for maintaining reasonable levels of behaviour. Unreasonable or unacceptable behaviour may lead to offenders being asked to leave the course. Any malicious damage must be paid for. Course fees are not refundable to anyone asked to leave a course due to their actions.
7. Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, injury, or delay of any kind to any course delegate, any third party or object by any act, default or omission of any kind, however caused, except so far as such liability cannot be excluded by law.
8. Any courses cancelled by the client more than 10 days before the course commencement date will be refunded in full. Any courses cancelled by the client within 10 days or less before the course commencement date cannot be refunded, however clients are welcome to reschedule their booking to another day.
9. By booking a course with Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the above terms and conditions.
10. We would love to keep you informed of Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home’s vital work to find loving homes, protect loving Homes and run a loving Home. If you have supplied us with your postal address or phone number we may use these details to communicate updates on our dogs and cats, events, campaigns and services that we think you might be interested in, unless you have told us not to.
With all of your contact methods, you have the right to opt out of receiving these communications at any time. If you would prefer we did not contact you by post or phone, or would like to change your contact preferences, you can do this simply and easily by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0131 669 5331.
To find out more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement.