We love web3 projects.
Whether you’re a community token with a charity focus or a NFT project committed to helping animals, we can help you make an incredible IRL impact.
When you partner with us, your project will be helping to rescue and rehome vulnerable cats and dogs – a mission your community and devs can be proud of.
We always celebrate donations and partnerships with blockchain projects and DAOs, and we love to feed back to your community on the difference your donation has made. We’ll document how your gift is helping via stories, pictures and videos which we can share with you directly, or with holders in you Discord and Telegram channels.
There are many ways your project can support our work. You could…
- Make a donation in ETH, stable coin, or even your own token
- Auction an NFT and donate the proceeds
- Donate reflections from your marketing or charity wallet
- Suggest Edinburgh Dog and Cat has a partner for your DAO
- Crowdfund within your community or host a fundraising event
We also have opportunities for crypto and NFT projects partner on a specific areas of our work, which a generous donation could help to fund. To discuss donations and partnership, or if you have questions about supporting our work, please contact our Cryptocurrency and Digital Fundraising manager David Mitchell via firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @mitchell_david