Re-home one of our marvellous moggies!
If you’ve been inspired by the festival to seek out company that’s just as intelligent, refined and urbane as you are; we can help!
Cats are the cultural kings of the animal kingdom and right now at Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home we have loads of wonderful furry thespians and purring performers who just need someone cool like you to give them a second chance at a forever home.
With personalities as varied as people, cats make for fantastically fun and rewarding pets and although re-homing an animal can be challenging in the early days; in most cases your cat will soon have you well-trained!
If you’re looking for a loyal and loving pet and you can offer a home to one of our marvellous moggies; we’d love to hear from you!
Call us on 0131 669 5331 or drop in on us between 10am and 3.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Rehoming our animals – useful information
Thank you for your interest in giving one of our furry friends a new home; our team will do their best to help and match you with the right cat or dog for you but before you go further, there are just a few things to consider:
- While we have lots of lovely critters in our care because we don’t always know their full history some of our animals can’t be recommended for families with younger children.
- We take a cautious approach and promise we’ll be very honest about the best options for your particular circumstances.
- It’s really important to think about whether your lifestyle – particularly the amount of time you spend at work or away from the house – makes having a pet practical.
- Remember, in some cases, rehomed animals may need a bit of extra support and reassurance initially.
- Most importantly; we’re really grateful for your interest and your support!