Car Boot Sale
The unfortunate decision has been made to postpone our Car Boot Sale, it will now take place on 19 July 2020. If the change of date has affected your current pitch booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the fundraising team on 0131 669 5331 to arrange a refund.
Are you searching for the perfect gift, or just fancy a good old-fashioned rummage?
Come along to our Charity Car Boot Sale! It’s free to attend, and there will be lots of car boots to explore as well as our own stalls set up on the day.
If you have old treasures hiding in your home or fancy spring cleaning and getting some cash in return, then why not book a pitch! All proceeds go directly back to the Home, and the money you make on the day is yours to keep.
Refreshments and food will be available on the day, and we welcome well behaved dogs on leads!
Please email: email@example.com or call 0131 669 5331 for more information.
- The event will be subject to weather conditions. As the event takes place on our grassy paddock, if there is heavy rain leading up and on the day the event will be postponed to another date.
- This is to keep the integrity of the grass as the area’s primary use is for exercising our dogs.
- Confirmation texts will be sent out to advise all attendees who have bought a pitch. And we’ll also let guests know on social media.
- We have very limited disabled parking spaces. Those with special access requirements need to book in advance so we can accommodate them.
- Please note that the event is being held in our grassy paddock which has uneven ground.
- Sellers will be contacted about what time they must arrive, starting at 8am to manage traffic flow into our paddock.
There will be photography and video recordings taken at this event. These images may be used for promotional purposes, across our digital channels and within our future publications. The images taken from this event may be used at any time, normally within a five-year period from the date of capture. If you do not wish your images to be used in this way please make your wishes known via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.