Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home Annual General Meeting 2021
Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home AGM 2021
You are invited to attend the Home’s 137th Annual General Meeting to be held virtually via Zoom on Friday 18 June 2021 at 11am.
At the meeting we will report on the Home’s activities during 2020 and welcome special guests who have been invited to share their rehoming experiences with us. We will also be sharing more about the impact our pet foodbank Paws Pantry has had on the community.
3. Chair’s Report
4. Minutes of the 136th Annual General Meeting held on 24 July 2020
5. Annual Report Video
6. Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020
7. Rehoming success case studies
8. Paws Pantry
9. Election of Chair and Vice Chair
10. Tendering for Auditors
11. Any other competent business
12. Meeting close
The meeting has been set up as a webinar on Zoom, so you will be able to view the meeting and interact via the Q&A tab, should you wish. Spaces are limited, so anyone who wishing to attend should register via the link provided.
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.