Tacky Christmas Jumper Day
Support Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home this Christmas season!
Bring some Christmas cheer into your workplace this year by hosting a Tacky Jumper Day! You can choose to host your Jumper Day anytime in December but we invite you to join us and other businesses around Edinburgh on Friday 8th December.
Simply ask everyone who wants to participate to donate £2 or whatever they can to don their silliest jumper for a great cause! You can raise extra money for the Home by adding in contests, bake-offs and decorating parties. Feel free to be creative and have fun!
How it Works
- Sign up to host your party
- Buy, borrow, or create your tackiest jumper
- Collect donations to participate
- Don your silly jumpers
- Host your jumper contest, bake-off and other fun activities on the day
- Post your snaps on social media and tag the Home
- Use our hashtag #EDCHJumperDay2017
- Eat, drink, and be meow-ry
Want to Raise More?
Here are a few ideas to help you do some extra fundraising:
- Prior to your Jumper Day, host a jumper decorating party. Have everyone donate silly donations and make small donations to add them to your jumper.
- Host a bake sale or bake-off! We can help get you started with some of our favourite animal-themed recipes.
- Host a charity raffle at your party and ask your colleagues to donate fun items to raffle off!
- Hold a gift exchange or secret Santa to get your colleagues in the Christmas spirit!
Sign up today by contacting our fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 669 5331